Currency Assistant is a very flexible currency conversion calculator. It lets you convert between 175 world currencies and automatically updates exchange rates over the Internet. With Currency Assistant you can easily create multiple converters, import and convert series of amounts, calculate and convert the result of expressions, and quickly log, save, export, and print your conversions.
With Currency Assistant you can:
- convert between 175 world currencies (all major circulating currencies plus the 16 Eurozone legacy currencies);
- easily create as many converters as you need;
- calculate multiple conversions (converters can contain up to 24 currencies);
- quickly convert series of amounts by pasting multiple values at the same time;
- import and automatically convert series of amounts stored in files and text clippings;
- calculate and convert the result of expressions;
- automatically update exchange rates over the Internet using the rates published by the European Central Bank, the
- Bank of Canada, the International Monetary Fund, and the Bank of Italy;
- log, copy, save, and print conversion results.
Currency Assistant is compatible with Snow Leopard and runs in English, German, Dutch, French, and Italian.
Currency Assistant 3.1.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later (including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard) and runs natively on PowerPC-based and Intel-based Macs.