Phoenix Project Manager is the brain child of Poulsen Construction Management Inc., a company with 30+ years of experience in the scheduling industry. Phoenix Project Manager is the Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling system your project needs to stay on schedule. Phoenix will help you plan your project, track it to completion, and communicate your progress to others with ease. It is basically designed for Project Management Professionals that supports all standard Critical Path Method scheduling algorithms, and provides both Gantt chart and Network Diagram views of schedules.
It features a highly flexible activity filtering system, multi-level budget accounts, comparisons against past project snapshots, highly configurable work calendars, a full suite of reports, and import/export with Primavera 3.1, MPX, Microsoft Project XML, and CSV formats.
- Standard behavior for features such as Save, Save As, Undo/Redo, and Cut/Copy/Paste
- Network Diagram view supports assigning multiple activities to a single line, drawing activities and text labels directly to the schedule, and many other unique features.
- Powerful filter system, for isolating individual activities, or large groups.
- Tools to increase your accuracy and productivity, such as Spell Checker, CPM Checker, and various reports.
- Organize and group your tasks in any order with an unlimited number of activity codes.
- Easy to use, unlimited comparisons, using "snapshots" of past project status.
- Configurable calendar, for blocking out holidays, weekends, or other non-work periods.
- Simple per-activity costs can be arranged into multilevel cost accounts.
- Highly configurable user interface shows only the tools you need.
- Support for multiple project layouts, with all layout options in one place.
- Saves your project to a single, easy to share project file.
- Import your work from Microsoft® Project and Primavera Project Planner® 3.1.
- …and many more!