Combine your static design with variable data from MS Excel files in 4 steps.
Using out Variable PDF Creator, VPC for short, you will be able to fully use and reuse your existing InDesign templates, modifying then over and over again with new variable data. And you will have full control over blank lines, images, combining all PDFs into one big printable file, etc.
- Use your Adobe InDesign CS3 or CS4 design
- Define image settings for each column in the datafile
- Define for each column what to do if the record is empty
- Add custom text to each column
- Create one big PDF file of all records, or individual PDF files for each record
- Remove specific layers from the output
- VPC is a stand-alone application, but needs Adobe InDesign CS3 or CS4 to create the output.
- VPC will run on Mac OS X version 10.4 and up, though older versions might work.