ASPPhotoResizer is an ASP component that resizes JPEG images. It can also perform some simple manipulation such as Crop, Rotate and Flip. It can change the amount of compression in the JPG to reduce file size when saving. Images can be read from disk or from a binary variable, such as that exported by our ASPFileSaver component. The output can be saved to disk or exported to a binary variable making it suitable for streaming the image to a browser or saving into a database field.
- Performs good quality resizing of JPEG images.
- Reads files from disk or from a binary variable.
- Saves to disk or exports to binary data stream.
- Simple image manipulation including crop, rotate and flip.
- Converts CMYK images to RGB.
- Change the amount of JPEG compression.
- Edit the pixel density (DPI).
- Fully functional free trial.
ASPPhotoResizer is an ASP component / DLL that, once registered on the server, can be called from ASP or other COM enabled environments. Its main function is to resize JPEG images and it has three different resizing functions. ResizeImage sets the new height or width. ScaleImage resizes by a percentage scale factor and ResizeBox makes the image fit proportionally to a specified rectangle.
The amount of JPEG compression can be specified before exporting images and the DPI of the image can be changed if required. Some simple image manipulation functions are provided, such as Crop, Flip and Rotate. This component can read CMYK images and converts them to RGB. It can also read and write 8 bit greyscale JPG images.