The concept here is that if your application supports EngineManager then all EngineManager plugins will work with your application. That is you can design your application using just one engine platform and then deploy your application, and the end user of your application can plugin new algorithms at later time.
EngineManager also helps you with dealing with Encryption export laws that some countries such as the US and France and more. That is now you can deploy your application with minimum encryption schemes and your user can download strong encryption plugins from us (free of charge), our EngineManager plugins site is located in Iceland where there are no export restrictions on cryptography.
- Supports dynamic load of external encryption and hash engines.
- You can encrypt any raw binary data and text.
- EngineManager is supported on PPC, Carbon Classic, MacOS X, Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP.
- EngineManager supports REALbasic MacOS IDE 4.0 or later.
- EngineManager supports REALbasic Windows IDE 5.2 or later.