GOGO Webcam Capture ActiveX Control helps application developers and programmers create applications with video capture capabilities from the web camera devices installed in the system. It also allows you to capture the audio from any audio source devices installed in the system. The ActiveX works on most of the Windows operating system. The functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Delphi, MS Access, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# and J#.
- Preview the real-time video from web cameras.
- Capture the real-time video from web cameras.
- Support Microsoft Windows Driver Model (WDM) devices.
- Support Microsoft Video for Windows (VFW) devices.
- Support AVI, DIVX, XVID, WMV output video file formats.
- Capture current image (bitmap) from the webcam.
- Control the output video file size, for example video height and width.
- Microsoft VB .NET 2003/2005
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0
- Microsoft Access 2002