MailBee.NET SMTP is a reliable and robust solution for composing, mail merge, and sending e-mails in .NET applications. This includes sending a web page, sending with or without SMTP relay server, support of backup SMTP and DNS servers for bulletproof e-mail delivery, ESMTP support, sending with a single line of code, re-sending and forwarding e-mails received with other MailBee.NET components, and much more.
MailBee.NET SMTP bundle includes a set of MIME objects such as MailMessage and Attachment which are used for constructing e-mails.
Written in 100% managed code, MailBee.NET SMTP only requires the .NET framework be installed on the computer.
MailBee.NET SMTP can be used in any .NET language including C# and VB.NET. Supported .NET frameworks include .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
MailBee.NET SMTP fully supports SMTP, ESMTP, SOCKS4/5/HTTP Proxy, MIME, S/MIME, XML, HTML, and MHTML. No knowledge of these standards is required of developers, however.
- Can send any MailMessage object as e-mail
- Can send bulk mail and do mail merge over database
- Can send to relay SMTP server or perform DNS MX lookup and send without relay server
- Can send through a proxy server
- Can sign messages with DomainKeys/DKIM signature
- Supports backup SMTP/DNS servers and server farms for reliable and faster sending large volumes of e-mails
- Send messages with a single line of code (QuickSend)
- Can submit messages to IIS SMTP and MailBee Message Queue
- Multi-threaded sending (up to 60 threads)
- Supports secure TLS/SSL connections out-of-box (supports Gmail, etc)
- PIPELINING for faster send
- DSN (Delivery Status Notifications)
- ESMTP authentication (LOGIN, PLAIN, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, NTLM, Kerberos)
- POP-before-SMTP authentication
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials)
- User-defined authentication methods
- Track accepted and refused recipients
- Test send without actual sending for email address verification
- Automatic detection and use of ESMTP extensions (EHLO)
- Logging send-mail session into a file or memory
- Send user-defined commands to the server
- Can be placed on the form or created in the code
- Improved network streams support under .NET 2.0 and above (eliminates issues with uploading and downloading very large e-mails)
- SaveKeyToRegistry tool improvements
- Miscellaneous documentation improvements