PDF Split Merge ActiveX Component can split and merge PDF files for you easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Split Merge can be used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
PDF Split Merge can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
PDF Split Merge is .Net ready, you can integrate it into your web application to provide PDF split and merge solutions for your users.
- Split PDF files into multiple files by range
- Merge multiple PDF files into one PDF
- Standalone, doesn’t depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader
- Get PDF page number
- Provide demos in ASP, ColdFusion, VB, VB Script, Delphi, VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net.
- More demos in other languages on request