PDF Stamper ActiveX Component can stamp PDF files with watermark and text easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
PDF Stamper can be used to stamp PDF files, you can stamp PDF files with images such as JPEG, transparent PNG, TIFF and GIFs. And you can stamp text on your PDF files with customized size, location, font and color.
PDF Stamper can dump the PDF meta data information such as Author, Title etc. It also allows you to update such metadata information
PDF Stamper can fill PDF forms in a quick and simple manner. It also supports flattening the PDF file.
PDF Stamper can be easily integrated into applications written in languages that support ActiveX Component such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder, .Net languages, Java, Scripts like Perl, Php, Python.
- Stamp PDF files with images
- Support JPG, TIFF, transparent GIF and PNG
- Stamp text on PDF
- Support customization of Stamp position, font size and color
- Support TrueType fonts
- Standalone, doesn’t depend on Adobe Acrobat or Reader
- Support batch text stamps
- Fill PDF forms
- Flattern PDF file
- Provide demos in ASP, ColdFusion, VB, VB Script, Delphi, VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net.
- More demos in other languages on request