The feature-rich and robust Xtra FTP Component enables you to quickly and easily incorporate File Transfer, File Transfer over TLS/SSL functionality in your .NET client applications. In addition to standard uploading and downloading files, the FTP library also supports remote file management functionality such as directory listings and the ability to rename, delete and move files on the server. The component also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented. In most cases, only a few lines of code are required to implement a file transfer in your application.
In addition to supporting standard file transfers, the Xtra FTP Component for .NET Framework also supports secure SSL and TLS connections. By simply setting a few properties, a secure connection using 128-bit encryption can be established, providing your application with the greatest flexibility and highest level of security available. Even advanced options such as client certificates are seamlessly supported. The security features are completely integrated into the component itself, meaning that there’s no external dependencies on third-party components or libraries. Comprehensive integrated documentation and a number of well documented samples will help you to quickly write your .NET applications.
- XtraProxy component is included.
- All the standard FTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,…).
- Unified Remote File System Architecture which allows you to directly and easily transfer and synchronize files between an FTP file system and other file systems such as SFTP, SCP, ZIP, Disk, Memory, etc.
- Resume previously interrupted file.
- Upload, download, remove entire directory.
- Supports multi-threads upload and download to speed up file transfer.
- Quickly and easily synchronize folders.
- Compress and decompress data on-the-fly.
- The FTP library fully supports both event-driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Supports FTP, TLS/SSL FTP (FTPS). Explicit and Implicit FTP/SSL support.
- SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
- Supports MODEZ, MODEB.
- Firewall, HTTP CONNECT, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, and FTP Proxy servers support.
- X509 Certificate Management support.
- Large file support (>4GB).
- Supports IPv6.
- Tested with many FTP servers.
- Fully-managed .NET components written in C#.
- Comprehensive integrated product documentation and 26 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
- XtraFtp can run under .NET Framework 2.x, 3.x and 4.x.
- Seamless integration with popular development environments including Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and CodeGear products.
- Supports Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008, Delphi, C# Builder and other compliant development environments.