123 Sound Recorder is a powerful sound recording and playing software. You can use it to grab any sound, including microphone, VCR, Telephone, TV, Radio, Electronic Organ, Video Tape, CD Player, DVD Player, dialogs from movies, game sounds, Streaming Audio on Internet etc. Captured sounds can be saved in WAV, MP3, OGG, Vox, G721, G723, G726, G729, AC3 and AAC files. The program offers direct support for RealPlayer, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD, Flash, Quick time and many others. It also includes a built in mini player, so you can listen to your recordings immediately after you finished recording.
123 Sound Recorder key Features
- 123 Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into audio files.
- The Resulting File list box lets you manage your file recording easily. You can set the recording information and edit the resulting file with a simple mouse click on the list box.
- 123 Sound Recorder supports Sampling settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording. With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality.
- 123 Sound Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- There are a number of hotkeys which allow you to control the recording functions of 123 Sound Recorder while you are working in other programs.
Ctrl+Alt+R – START RECORDING
Ctrl+Alt+S – STOP RECORDING
- Recording time schedule support can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Direct to disk recording can go on for as long as you need, provided you have got enough disk space.
- Easy to use and intuitional interface.