EZ Audio Recorder records anything! You can record streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, games, as well as CDs and DVDs. Recorded sound can be saved in wav-file format, mp3 format, OGG format or WMA format. Build-in Audio Editor can edit audio files as you desired by cutting, copying, pasting, trimming and various effects.
Features of EZ Audio Recorder
· Powerful Recorder Function
· Can record any signal played through your sound card from all multimedia files, Game, Flash, Application, Streaming Audio, and peripheral equipment saving as MP3, WAV, WMA, Ogg.
· CD quality for output files
· The default quality setting of four output files are CD Quality for CD burning, and if you want to get more music into a disk space-saving condense setting, you can change the quality of output files yourself . The higher quality but with a larger file size.
· Start, Pause, Stop, Restart – recording automatically
· Integrate the intelligent silent detector to auto start , auto stop, auto pause, auto restart for skipping silent passages, combining multi-files in one file, snooping voice, Integrate the intelligent silent detector to skip silent passages.
· Hotkey Setting
· You can Create shortcuts on the Hotkey setting area for all operation, perform operation even the program is not a active window.
· Task Schedule
· You can use Absolute Audio Recorder’s powerful built-in scheduler to schedule a playback or a recording. For example, you can schedule a recording and use a stop condition such as an absolute time, a duration, the absence of a sound signal, and so on. After a file has been recorded, you can execute a command line and shut down your computer when an automatic job completes. The scheduler includes many other options.