DualDesk is powerful, easy to use ad-hoc remote support software that is a one-time purchase and lets your technical support staff remote assist a PC anywhere on the internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds with no configuration. Work smarter, save time and money providing full remote support help desk services to multiple clients simultaneously. Transfer files, chat, re-boot & auto-reconnect and control a remote system in real-time without pre-installing software on the remote computer even in "Safe Mode".
DualDesk is mature, industry proven remote support software (since 2001) that is fully Windows 7, Vista, 2008, 2003, XP and 2000 compatible in service mode, safe mode and application mode. Unlike an entry level remote support system, DualDesk remote support software does not require multiple ports to be opened for multiple technicians and can support unlimited technician seats from a single support file. Multiple customers can connect to one remote support technician or one remote support technician can connect to multiple customers simultaneously. Customer connections can be passed to another technician entirely or multiple technicians can join the same remote support session.
In addition to the 50 built-in remote system tools, there are 10 user customizable remote tool commands, customizable commands that can auto-run before and after the session, a catch-all embedded remote tools folder allowing you to add an unlimited number of remote support tools by simply dropping them into a folder as well as an additional customizable link that can be used to launch your preferred remote support tools website, a remote operator pager, built-in chat, 2 way file transfers, 3 remote reboot methods and a feedback link that can be used to automatically launch a web page or email at the end of the remote assistance session.
The DualDesk remote support software system is extremely flexible to allow you to customize it for any network or integrate it into any OEM software or hardware system and to present a more professional appearance to your customer, the remote support software window titles, logos and icons can be customized with your own company info.
- Full-Control Mode (remote control with file sharing)
- Remote-Control Mode (remote control without File Sharing
- View-Only Mode (no keyboard inputs, mouse control or file sharing)
- Standard Direct Client Server Mode (P2P)
- Relay Mode* (allows all of your technicians to share the same public address and same public port simultaneously without using repeater mode or ID codes)
- Repeater Mode** (allows both the technician and the customer to connect to each other through firewalls they don’t control such as hotels or off-site locations)
- VNC Compatibility Mode option (allows the DualDesk server and viewer to connect to standard VNC servers, VNC viewers and VNC repeaters commonly available for Windows, Mac, Linux and most other operating systems ).