Remote Process Explorer is an easy-to-use solution for managing processes on a remote computer!
Remote Process Explorer is a powerful tool for managing, monitoring and analyzing processes on a local or remote computer. You can use Remote Process Explorer to not only get the list of processes running on a remote or local computer, but also run a new process, kill a process or change its priority. In real time, Remote Process Explorer monitors the performance of a remote computer, shows what processes are running on it, how much CPU, memory and other system resources they use. It will show hidden processes, which will allow you to detect spyware and malware.
With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to not only get the list of processes but also manage them. You can kill a process, run a new one or change the priority of a process on a local or remote computer. To do it, you do not have to install additional software on a remote computer because the program uses the built-in functions of the operating system. Remote Process Explorer will show you complete information about each running process, when and by whom this process was run, the path to its executable file, how much memory and CPU it uses. You can get all information available in Task Manager not only for your computer, but also for a remote one.
Remote Process Explorer has tools for managing a remote computer built into it. You can switch off a remote computer, restart it or send a message to it. You can also use the standard tools for administering a computer: Remote desktop, Computer management, Event viewer, etc.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more) in real time.
- Killing the selected process at any moment
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer
- Running new processes on a remote computer
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer
- Sending messages to a remote computer