Access Manager for Windows allows you to restrict access to to key features of Windows, such as Control Panels or Start menu, network, Taskbar, desktop, system tray, Network Access Control Page, Control Internet usage and more. It can also disable the Ctrl+alt+delete keys, the function keys at startup, allows to password protect Windows and restrict users to running specific applications only, control Internet usage, view statistics of computer use by your kids or employees and loads more.
This program can lock your computer and ask for a password when Windows loads. Access Manager for Windows is just the thing for keeping employees , students or children from coming in and fiddling around with the computers. It has all the needed features to keep people from viewing or changing what you do not want them too. Every network administrator should get this nice security program! Very easy to use and very good documentation.
- lock your computer with a password
- Disable Function Keys on Boot Up
- Require User’s Validation for Windows Access
- Always Check Password on Boot Up
- Instantly Lock your screen while leaving PC unattended
- Disable Single Mode MS-DOS Applications in Windows
- Don’t Allow to Change Wallpaper
- Restrict Access to the Passwords Control Panel
- Hide the Change Passwords Page
- Hide the Device Manager Page