Audit data changes, rollback and reconstruct transactions.
ApexSQL Log allows you to analyze SQL Server’s own transaction log to audit your database. Since triggers aren’t used, there’s no performance or maintenance overhead. It supports all SQL Server versions/editions including 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, x86, x64 and IA64.
ApexSQL Log has the ability to ROLLBACK transactions for SQL Server databases. It also includes Command Line Interface for unattended execution. Display information on changes, including user, computer and application where the change originated.
- Support for SQL Server 2008 New Features
- Audit to determine who did what and when
- Read online transaction logs, detached logs, and even transaction log backups
- Audit DDL operations
- View Detailed Audit History
- Rollback or Reconstruct transactions
- Export Audit trail data
- Drill down to the exact log records you want to see with a powerful filter wizard
- Schedule and Run jobs unattended, overnight etc.
- Run on SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008 as well as 64-bit platforms