GUI version of CDBF for Windows is a powerful dbf viewer and editor that lets individuals and business users access dbf files directly without programming via the familiar Windows interface.
This small and handy dbf viewer offers everything you need for working with database files. It allows viewing and editing of memo fields in dBase III, dBase IV, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro and dBase Level 7 formats.
View, edit and repair the DBF database files (including memo fields), print database tables and export the data contained in them to a variety of formats (TXT, CVS, PRG, XLS, SQL, DBF, XML) without using the costly database packages. Built-in designer lets users quickly and easily design professionally-looking reports based on the database information.
All functions of the CDBF program work in an order much faster than those of similar programs. Unique features can be expanded due to plugins support.
- review and editing in Browse and Fields modes
- duplication of records
- pack (all, dbf only, memo only)
- create of database
- modify structure
- save and load structure
- memo-field editing
- export to other formats: Clipper, FoxPro, SQL, HTML, Excel, XML, CSV, TXT
- insert to memo-field from file and append from memo-field from file
- cut & paste for record
- headers, aliases
- copy of structure of database to clipboard as: AsIs, Clipper, FoxPro, SQL, HTML, XML
- to mark on deleting, to remove and to invert a mark
- search with replace
- go to record
- go to field
- show/hide deleted records
- hexadecimal editor of the database’s header.
- wide choice of options
- autodetect OEM/Ansi
- append from
- fixed fields
- calculated fields
- read-only mode
- reverse mode
- auto fill
- operations with selected cells: cut, copy, paste, erase
- operations with selected records: export, recall, delete, sum