DreamCoder for MySQL is a tool for developing and managing MySQL databases. This product can increase the productivity and quality of development teams and database administrators (DBAs). In the DreamCoder for MySQL you will find different modules and utilities to manage and develop in MySQL. You won’t need to buy separate tools or complex Studios which make everyday work more complex and difficult.
DreamCoder for MySQL provides an intuitive interface that allows you to perform database tasks quickly and easily. With DreamCoder you can create, edit, duplicate, export and delete objects, compile and run stored procedures, export and import data, generate reports, monitor the database activity, synchronize the database, build and execute queries, format code, manipulate blob, create users and execute scripts. Moreover, this product supports all versions of the MySQL database server, from version 3.23 to version 5.4.
Development and management of MySQL features never was this easy! Start working immediately with stored procedures, triggers, views, foreign keys, scheduled events, blob, etc. You don’t need to be a database expert. DreamCoder for MySQL is available in both commercial and freeware version.
- Supports all versions of MySQL database server
- Comprehensive object management
- Data Handling
- Advanced visual SQL query builder and text
- Options for exporting and importing data
- Options for monitoring the database
- Advanced options for synchronizing the database
- Reports module
- Options for customizing the IDE
DreamCoder is a tool designed to consume the least amount of system resources.
- 300-megahertz (MHz) Pentium II-compatible processor or higher, 600 – megahertz (MHz) or faster.
- Microsoft Windows NT4, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Microsoft Windows Vista.
- 256 MB RAM or higher, 1024 MB recommended.
- 48 MB of disk available to complete installation.
- Super VGA (800×600) or higher, VGA (1024×768) recommended.
- Possibility to connect to a local or remote MySQL server.