Lost or forgot MS SQL passwords? MS SQL Server Password Unlocker helps to decrypt the master.mdf and resets the lost MS SQL password, including changing sa password. This MS SQL password recovery program has small size yet with a powerful numeracy; it resets sa passwords of any length and complexity with no fussy settings. Just one mouse clicking to reset the selected SQL passwords.
Whether or not the SQL Server is installed in advance, MS SQL Server Password Unlocker accesses to the master.mdf file directly and lists all the users to the database. For accessing the master.mdf smoothly, the password recovery program detects and stops the running SQL Services automatically.
Key Features of MS SQL Server Password Recovery:
- Changes sa password to Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Instantly resets the user and administrator passwords
- Small size and easy to use
- Decrypts any master.mdf on any computer
- MS SQL engine is not necessary
- Automatically stops MSSQL service if running
- Automatically start MSSQL service after recovered
- Supports multiple instances of Microsoft SQL Service running
- Automatically backs up the original database
Features of MS SQL Server Password Recovery:
- Resets SQL password in a snap.
- Supports both MS SQL Server and MS SQL Server Express 2000/2005/2008.
- Resets administrator and user passwords instantly.
- Passwords in any languages and encoding (UTF-8, Unicode, ASCII, etc.) can be reset.
- Passwords in any strength can be reset instantly, ignoring the length, complexity, etc.
- Multiple instances of MS SQL if running are supported.
- No need to install the SQL server software (only master.mdf file isneeded)
- No need to work on the same machine that the MS SQL server is installed (if master.mdf file is available).
- Detects MS SQL users and passwords instantly.
- Automatically terminate the MS SQL service if running.
- Easy to use — finish the task with clicks.
- Around the clock technical support is available.