scanEZ offers Lotus Notes developers and Domino administrators faster ways to access data inside in a Notes database; faster ways to edit data; better ways to search through data; and new ways to solve common Notes database problems—all without any views or agents.
Instantly see, understand and change anything that’s buried in a Lotus Notes database:
- See things that Notes won’t let you see like deletion stubs, profiles and a complete list of conflicts.
- See all design elements and all the documents inside a database in an expandable tree.
- See all the fields inside a document or design instantly—no need to ‘fight’ the Notes property box ever again.
- Direct access to your database’s top-level properties.
- See and manage your database ACLs and roles with a flat view.
- Explore nested groups in complex ACLs.
- Instantly create reports with scanEZ’s export function (customized formats, DXL).
- Track down a note using a variety of search options: Search by UNID; NoteID; NoteID Range; Design Element Title; Formula; Contents of a View or Folder or Full-Text.
- Track down ‘special‘ documents like orphans with scanEZ’s Document Analyzer.
- Explore and navigate documents through their parent/response relationship.
- Compare and contrast the contents of any group of documents with scanEZ’s advanced Diff’ing tool.
- Compare the content of documents side-by-side.
- See data the way you want: scanEZ’s flexible grid interface gives you total control over how information is displayed.
- Display, organize and categorize data the way you need to see it using the title manager—and then select documents with regular expressions.
- ‘My Selection’ virtual folders let you group any notes inside your database together for processing.
- Deletion stub explorer tool allows for thorough analysis of all the deletion stubs in a database.
Work faster and free up time normally spent on repetitive tasks:
- Instantly modify any field by simply entering a new value.
- Create new fields in as many documents as you’d like all at the same time.
- Rename existing fields in many documents simultaneously.
- Edit a field’s content in as many documents as you’d like all at once.
- Copy several fields in many documents simultaneously.
- Apply a formula to modify field data in a document(s).
- Copy documents or groups of documents to a Notes folder or to another database.
Get a complete picture of database design and content—without programming:
- Investigate problems with much greater ease and effectiveness—cut down response times in database support functions
- See deep inside Notes databases and demystify problems
- Focus on the task at hand. With scanEZ there’s much less need for time‑consuming preliminary coding, testing, and one-use agents
- Solve Conflicts with ease—scanEZ’s Conflict Solver lets you compare parent and conflict documents side-by-side. You can keep the correct data and delete the conflict.
- Preview replication with scanEZ’s Replication Auditor to prevent conflicts and other replication-related problems from happening.
- Diagnose Ghost document problems with the Post-Replication auditor.
- Change a database’s ReplicaID to avert catastrophe.
- Delete Corrupted Designs.
- You can open documents selected in your Notes client directly in scanEZ.
- Live notes.ini editing (server notes.ini as well).
· Added an Database > Open Database From Replica ID menu item
· Added LotusScript Note Retrieval feature (in optional scanEZ Extension Database)
· Added a button in database panel for transaction logging (scanEZ must be installed on the server for this to work)
· Added contextual (right-click) Grid Action menu items for Replication Auditor grid
· Added contextual (right-click) Grid Action menu items for Post-Replication Auditor grid
· Improved toolbar installation process and fixed minor toolbar issues
· Improved Conflict listing—now shows retrieved list when an error is encountered—before none were shown
· Fixed compatibility issues with Teamstudio CIAO! Edition 25
· Fixed the incorrect display of attachment compression method
· Fixed looping issue when performing a search on a database
· Fixed minor display and usability issues
· Fixed issue when trying to save a Text List item that begins with an empty entry
· Fixed display of decimal settings (now uses Windows settings)