ServersCheck Monitoring is a tool running on Windows based systems for monitoring, reporting and alerting on network, servers and other IT systems availability. In addition to monitoring regular network devices, the program can also can monitor environmental devices like temperature, humidity, flooding. ServersCheck Monitoring Software runs as a local service and is administrated via a browser based interface. Additional features include alerts and graph output for long-term statistics tracking.
- Over 60 different check types: The software can monitor devices using PING, any TCP Port (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, VNC, DNS, etc.), perform database checks (ODBC, Oracle, MySQL), get SNMP data, monitor Windows servers (disk space, free memory, CPU usage, running services/processes etc.), verify content served from a web server, Linux and Unix systems, and much more…
- Alerts: When an error is detected, the software can alert users using multiple options: email, SMS (text messages), voice call (modem or Skype) and much more. Alerts can be sent to individual users but also based upon team settings with escalation optons. With a GSM Modem for SMS alerts, a user can acknowledge the alert by sending a text message back to the software.
- Browser based: The software is accessed using a browser or a mobile device (phone, PDA). This enables to have a view on your servers and network availability anywhere any time. It can run in HTTP or secure HTTPS mode.
- Autodiscover devices: ServersCheck will autodetect running servers, pc’s and other equipment in your network by scanning it. Each device will be automatically checked through a PING check. You can add more checks to the discovered devices.
- SMS based: Information about the ServersCheck Monitoring Software can be retrieved through SMS (cell phone) messages
- Environmental sensors: ServersCheck’s range of environmental sensors enables you to monitor your systems not only from the inside but also the conditions in which they operate. With the sensors, you can monitor temperature, humidity, flooding or power failure in your computer rooms.
- Agentless: The software does not require any software to be installed on the servers or other devices it monitors. It uses system native protocols such as TCP/IP, WMI, SNMP, etc… to query the devices. Only for monitoring *NIX based servers a free agent has to be installed on the remote systems.
- Available on appliance: Want everything in a box ready to go? The software is now available on a device. It’s small. It’s green. It’s Plug&Play.