Enables you to preview and print Microsoft® SQL Server 2000 database schema.
Whether you’re a systems administrator, database application developer, or IT consultant, you’ll find SQL2000Print a very useful tool that will produce a paper or electronic copy of your Microsoft SQL Server 2000 objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Logins, and much more) and their associated dependencies, permissions etc. The output can be printed or exported to RTF, HTML and PDF.
You can customize the font attributes and colors for all the elements that are output, and have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation, borders, margins, headers, and footers.
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formated output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Understand database schema
- Support and debug complex SQL server systems
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your database schema
- Portrait or landscape
- Multiple columns
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name. component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- And more…