It’s time to clean up your database. Maybe your application is years old and has been modified like crazy. Maybe your new application uses NHibernate and your old application used stored procedures. Maybe your new CIO likes Oracle and you need to convert all the SQL Server stored procedures over. In any case, the unused stored procedures have got to go. Find out which stored procedures can be removed with the Unused Stored Procedures application.
- Saves Time: Why do the tedious, time consuming work of searching your source code for stored procedures one by one? Use the Unused Stored Procedures application to do the work in record time.
- Multiple Directories: Search multiple source code directories at once.
- Intelligent Searching: Our application can tell the difference between a method name and a stored procedure reference.
- Compatible: Compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008.
- Stored Procedure Dependencies: Detects stored procedure dependencies for both normal and dynamic TSQL.
- Comment Handling: If something is commented out, it is considered unused. Supports single and multi-line comments for VB.NET, C#, XML, and TSQL.
- Drop Scripting: Creates a drop script based on a template.
- Other Features: Detects NHibernate stored procedure usage. Detects Enterprise Library Logging Application Block usage. Detects Dataset stored procedure usage.
- 1 Year Free Upgrades: Purchase today and all upgrades are free for the next year.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: At Kellerman Software, we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. Receive a refund with no questions asked within 30 days. Source code versions are non-refundable due to their nature.
- Lifetime Support: Lifetime E-mail technical support is included.
- .NET Framework 2.0
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, or 2008
- 2 MB Hard Disk Space for Installation