FmPro Migrator 5.25 details
Quickly and accurately migrates FileMaker Pro database structure and
data to MySQL, Oracle, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase,
PostgreSQL, FrontBase, SQLite and Valentina.
– Converts Access Forms/Reports, Relationships, Value Lists, Queries and Visual Basic to FileMaker 10
– Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists to Microsoft Access
– Converts FileMaker Pro Layouts/Scripts/Value Lists, Relationships to Servoy Projects
– Converts Layouts/Scripts to Revolution Stacks
– Migrates Access, Bento, Firebird and SQL Server to FileMaker 10
– Converts Bento Forms to FileMaker Layouts
– Many more features
What’s New in this Version
– Added new feature to directly copy data from Access to SQL database servers.
– Fixed an issue involving batch capturing of FileMaker layouts via clipboard.
– Fixed an issue with the conversion of Microsoft Access Forms/Reports to HTML and Revolution.
– Fixed an issue with the QuicKeys Create TO shortcuts which caused
the existence of the FileMaker colors window to not be detected on some
versions of MacOS X and QuicKeys X3/X4. The QuicKeys shortcut now looks
for any type of window instead of a Document Window or Palette Window.
[This change requires reinstalling the QuicKeys shortcuts for existing
– Fixed an issue with FmPro to Servoy migrations which prevented
portal fields from being displayed within the Servoy Eclipse IDE.
– Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- FileMaker ODBC Driver
- FileMaker Pro
- FileMaker Advanced (Developer Edition Table Conolidation Features)