Jaikoz Music Tagger 3.2.2 details
Are you frustrated by missing and incorrect information in your songs such as “Track 1”.
Jaikoz Tagger allows you to automatically correct this information
using a combination of acoustic fingerprinting and metadata matching
Jaikoz is usually over 90% accurate, but for the other 10% we
have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually
as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many advanced
features. The current release supports Mp4, M4a, M4p, Mp3, Flac and
What’s New in this Version
– A link is now stored with downloaded lyrics allowing you to correct any mistakes.
– Can now find lyrics for songs with apostrophes in the title.
– Fixed Retrieve Acoustic Id’s stopping before completion.
– Fixed Artwork not being retrieved from Discogs.
– Fixed Songs no longer sorted by filename.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later