Garbage Finder is an easy-to-use and smart software which makes it easy to quickly find and wipe away all the garbage files on your computer. GF scans your disks and displays the list of garbage files so you can define which of them will be removed. Garbage Finder designed for effective and safe work, so all traces have description and you not need to be expert in Windows. It can find and remove previously viewed webpages and webpage graphics, which are stored on your computer everytime you visit a website. Temporary and garbage files creates every day by different software installed on your PC and usually these files leave on your hard disk. These files build up over time, taking up valuable disk space and slow down your system.
Garbage Finder cleans your PC and increases performance of Windows. The following garbage are detected by Garbage Finder:
- Old copies of internet pages including graphics.
- Temporary folder and files created during software installation.
- Unused backup files of Windows Updater (including installation of service packs)
- Old log files
- Caches of image viewers, contained thumbnails of images on your PC.
- Zero size files and folders
- Smart scan. Garbage Finder used smart searching engine that increases speed and quality of garbage detection.
- Flexible settings for searching and cleaning allows you select drives, scanning level and list garbage objects that need to be cleaned.
- Automated start and scan – in this mode Garbage Finder will start scan automatically, so you will be ensure that your disks contains minimum number garbage.
- Adjustable Noise Level. Garbage files are grows during their "live", for example logs files. But first time sizes of these files are very small, also some applications are checked if these files are exists and if not then create them again, but it takes time and slowing your system down. You can set noise level and all small files will be skipped to improve cleaning efficiency and future performance. It’s recommended to set 4096 bytes for this level.