Track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
Create and Send Workouts
Create customized workouts with Workout Creator. Specify your workout goals and rest intervals and store workouts for future use. Schedule workouts for a specific day using Training Center’s built-in calendar, and send your workouts to your fitness device. Not all devices support Custom (Advanced) Workouts.
Training Center on Mac
Create a courses from your activities. Then edit the course and mark important points along the course for your next ride.
Load workout data from any Garmin fitness device into Training Center to review your history easily. View detailed graphs, maps, and stats, and back up all your activities in 1 place.
* Review pace/speed, distance, time and calories burned.
* If available, review heart rate, cadence and detailed elevation.
* View a detailed graph of your activity, plotted over time or distance.
* View a map of your activity that shows the exact path you traveled. (Maps not available with non-GPS devices.)
* Categorize your activity history by type.
* Review previous activities (saved by day and week).
* Create customized workouts with specific goals and rest intervals. Then send them to your fitness device (supported devices).
* Schedule workouts for a specific day with the built-in calendar.
* Export your data to Google™ Earth.
* Create or edit a course from an activity, and then add reference points along the course for next time.
* Manually export your data to Garmin Connect™ and share with other users across the world.