Graphic Inspector provides you with extensive info on entire folders on
raster and vector graphic files and lets you quickly locate files with
unwanted attributes. Graphic Inspector is designed to help users of any
trade, whether it’s print, prepress, web design, electronic publishing
or digital photography.
With Graphic Inspector, you quickly get crucial information about
entire folders of graphic files instead of opening and checking each of
them manually. And the Checkup Presets turn Graphic Inspector into a
powerful mine-detector which lets you quickly discover files with
unwanted attributes and helps preventing costly mistakes. For example,
you can make Graphic Inspector warn you about all files whose color
mode is RGB, format – JPEG, resolution is below 200 dpi, ICC profile
doesn’t contain "USWebCoated" etc.
Detailed File Info
Graphic Inspector provides the detailed info about file’s attributes such as:
- File kind (including TIFF and EPS compression)
- File size
- Color mode of raster and Illustrator files
- Embedded color profile
- Fonts in Illustrator files
- Spot colors in Illustrator and Photoshop files
- File type and creator
- File preview and more…
Graphic Inspector displays EXIF data (when available).
Quickly discover files with specific attributes such as Kind, Color Mode, Profile, Resolution and other. You can create different presets for various purposes such as print, web or PDF publishing.
Export all files data in tab-delimited format.
You can scan files with Graphic Inspector using several methods:
- drag and drop files and folders from Finder,
- select folders in the built-in folders tree,
- use the Open command for the standard system navigation dialog.
You can also open files and reveal them in Finder – including multiple files – directly from Graphic Inspector.
- Mac OS X 10.4.2 (or later), Leopard compatible