Setup locations to represent the different environments in your life. Customize your Mac to suit each location, and let NetworkLocation do the rest. Use actions to change system settings or set things in motion; launch applications or scripts, connect to servers, toggle Airport and Bluetooth power, and many more.
Step into a coffee shop and NetworkLocation goes to work. Using wifi, connected devices, ethernet and now the Wi-Fi Positioning System from Skyhook Wireless, it’s a sure thing. There’s no end to the number of configurations you can setup. You can even extend NetworkLocation with scripts, plugins, or write your own plugin with our free development kit.
New in this Version:–
- Snow Leopard compatible (3.1 now requires Snow Leopard)
- CoreLocation replaces SkyHook Wi-Fi Positioning, which results in fewer crashes, and increased speed
- iChat status action fixed
- Fixed the airport power action to work in Snow Leopard
- Various bugs and memory issues fixed