PowerSaveUPS is Macintosh only scriptable software for controlling UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems with USB (such as APC) Two shutdown thresholds are specified – Soft (Graceful) shutdown, and Hard (Ungraceful) shutdown which is instigated as a last resort.
Features of PowerSaveUPS
- Elegant User Interface.
- 2 levels of Shutdown Protocol – Soft (Graceful) and Hard (Non-Graceful).
- Leopard Compatibility.
- Universal Binary.
- Example Scripts Provided.
- Write and run your own scripts.
- Ability to autosave open documents as time-stamped ‘PowerSave BUs’.
- Know that if you’re away from your computer, in the event of power failure, your wotk will be saved.
- Scripting service available – We can write scripts for you so that you can do what you want to do!