Smart Scroll 3.2 details
Smooth and easy iPhone-like scrolling, with features for your mouse, trackpad, tablet and keyboard:
– Super Scroll makes your trackpad or scroll wheel smoother, faster
and more comfortable. And it lets you reverse scrolling on the Mac to
match iPhone. Try it!
– Hover Scroll offers effortless scrolling, by simply pointing to the top or bottom edge of a window.
– Grab Scroll gives you a Hand tool to easily move any window’s
contents. And if you gently “throw” the page it keeps going before
coasting to a stop.
– Smart Scroll also includes universal Scroll Keys, enhancements for FileMaker and AppleWorks users, and more…
Here are some key features of "Smart Scroll":
· Grab Scroll lets you scroll by clicking and dragging anywhere in a window. Currently for Cocoa applications.
· A "High Gear" for your scroll wheel, so you can have super-fast scrolling when you need it.
· Scroll Keys to scroll without having to reach for the mouse. Scroll
keys are the same in every application, giving you fast &
dependable scrolling right from the keyboard.
· Scroll Wheel support and Live Scrolling for FileMaker Pro 6 and 7.
· Live Scrolling and proportional thumbs for AppleWorks 6.
What’s New in this Version
– HoverScroll lets you use the Left/Right arrow keys to adjust
speed on the fly. Use the Up arrow key to scroll back, and the Down
arrow to skip forward (Thanks, Alain Barras!)
– Support for Rosetta applications (PowerPC on Intel).
– This version supports Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard as well as 10.5 Leopard and 10.4 Tiger.
– Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later