Synk Standard 6.5.2 details
The spiritual successor to Synk 5, and contains the core set of
backup and synchronization tools—scheduling, archiving, preview, rules,
and so forth—in a new, redesigned interface, with new options.
All versions of Synk 6 feature ZeroScan, the revolutionary new technology that makes updating your backups blazingly fast.
· Native Cocoa file synchronization application.
· Clear, user-friendly interface usable by (advanced) grandmothers yet powerful enough for system administrators.
· Informative preview window gives you full control over what will happen.
· Intelligent synchronization knows when you have removed a file from a folder or added one in.
· Rule based inclusion and exclusion allow detailed control over synchronization.
· Powerful archival feature can keep and organize every modified document.
· Integrated scheduling support allows synchronizations to be run automatically.
· Can execute as root to bypass permissions and ownership and create bootable backups.
· Properly synchronizes packages as single units, avoiding data corruption.
· Safe copy helps prevent data loss in case of lost connections.
· Money-back satisfaction and bug-free guarantee.
· Localized in Finnish, French, German, and Italian.
What’s New in this Version
– Improved compatibility with some kinds of filesharing servers, particularly on Snow Leopard
– The usual variety of general tweaks, improvements, and fixes
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later