Advanced Task Scheduler – is a multifunctional task scheduler, which allows launching programs, scripts and batch files, opening documents and Internet pages, displaying popup reminders, playing sounds, sending messages, shutting down and restarting computer, stopping running processes, establishing and closing dial-up connections – automatically.
Advanced Task Scheduler offers full set of scheduling tools that allow running scheduled tasks automatically once, minutely, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly, in specified period of time after starting the computer or by such events as hot key, computer idle, dial-up connection established/terminated, user logged on/logged off, program started/stopped and so on.
Advanced Task Scheduler can automate many of your routine tasks. Automatic launching of programs with flexible set of planning tools will set you free from having to wait until some time to run needed applications. Popup reminders let you not forget important things that you were planning to get done. Automatic shutdown feature allows leaving the computer running while being sure that it will be shut down at specified hour. The capability of stopping processes at specified hour makes it possible not only starting programs automatically but stopping programs automatically as well. Automatic opening and closing dial-up connections allows both establishing and closing dial-up connections at extremely accurate moment of time.
Advanced Task Scheduler places its icon to system tray. This provides access to all features of the scheduler via the popup menu, which appears by right-clicking on the icon. Advanced Task Scheduler can also be restored by pressing the hotkey.
Advanced Task Scheduler can be started as a Windows Service and work in the background so it will not take a place on the desktop but all scheduled tasks will work normally. This feature allows run Advanced Task Scheduler even when no user is logged on.
Advanced Task Scheduler can record all executed tasks to the log file or send them to an email address. With this log, you will always be informed which task and at what time was executed. The log file can be printed out at any time.
Advanced Task Scheduler is available in two editions: Basic Edition and Professional Edition. View comparison chart to compare editions and their features. You are free to try both the Basic and Professional editions to see which one better fits to your needs.
To install and use Advanced Task Scheduler, you will need any computer capable of running the operating system Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2000/Me/XP/Vista 32 or 64 bit.
The Basic version allows you to schedule a whole range of standard tasks, send network and e-mail messages, initiate HTTP and FTP transfers, and much more.
- Small and easy to use;
- Several flexible types of scheduling;
- Ability to wake up computer from hibernation/standby before starting a task;
- Automatically starts applications, installs/uninstalls services;
- Displays reminder messages as a popup window, a balloon tip or a transparent window near task bar;
- Kills processes and closes windows;
- Automatically establishes and terminates Dial-up network connections;
- Plays alarm sounds;
- Logoff, restart, shutdown or power off, suspend or hibernate computer;
- Sends e-mail and network messages;
- Sends key sequences to a window;
- Logs all made automatic starts;
- Can be installed as Windows Service;
- Compatible with all 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems;
- Optimized for Windows XP and Windows Vista;
- Free support and upgrades to registered users.