ASTRA32 – Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system. Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker. ASTRA32 has a unique feature (Drivers Troubleshooter) that allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing.
ASTRA32 will also test your hard drive for reliability and work out the diagnosis using a unique algorithm. With the quick HDD Health Status checker function, you will always know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies.
ASTRA32 works even with hard drives plugged in to external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers (including reads HDD SMART). The program also provides detailed information about all USB and SCSI devices.
Features of ASTRA32
* Detects 326 processor and coprocessor types from: Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS
* Identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, SSE5, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
* A unique Drivers Troubleshooter function. It lists all problem physical devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing
* Quick HDD Health Status checker (using an unique algorithm)
* Detailed drivers information (driver name, provider, version, date, status, etc.) for each physical device
* Identifies motherboard manufacturer and URL, identifies vendor, date and version of BIOS, identifies vendor and model of chipset
* Identifies models and size of ATA/ATAPI devices (HDD, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives). Detects interface type (Parallel ATA, Serial ATA I, Serial ATA II). Detects PIO, DMA and Ultra DMA modes (including active modes of the configuration). Identifies ATA/ATAPI devices on external UDMA/SATA controllers. Detection of CD/DVD-drives’ maximum and current read/write speeds
* Reading of HDD S.M.A.R.T. information (including drives using external UDMA/SATA/RAID controllers) and detection of HDD temperature
* Identifies SCSI devices (HDD, CD drives, scanners, tape drives). Detects device name, type, size, SCSI serial number, temperature, manufacture date, buffer size, HDD rotation speed and others.