With Circle Dock you have the possibility to toggle the visibility of the dock by moving your mouse to any edge of your screen. In fact, the term "Circle Dock" is now a bit of a misnomer since it can also present itself as an elliptical dock. At the base is the (hidden) Main Window which is responsible for controlling the application as well as sending and receiving messages from the Dock’s other windows.
Features of Circle Dock
· Launch your programs from a circular dock.
· Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular dock that you can resize.
· Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
· Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
· The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey (default is F1) or your middle mouse button.
· Automatically works on all Windows Vista computers and most Windows XP computers.
· A new settings panel that allows you to customize many options. It updates your dock as you make changes. See it change in real time! No need to press an OK button.
· Multi-language capable. Just translate the English.ini file to the language of your choice.
· Change the image used for the dock icons with the easiest method out there: Just set the program to "Icon Replacement Mode" in the right-click menu of the centre icon and you can change all the icon images by just dragging and dropping new PNG images onto them! Huge time saver when you are customizing your dock!
· Rotate the dock with your mouse wheel or arrow keys (customizable).
· Click sensitivity adjustment for tablet users.
· Reorder the dock items by draging and dropping them over each other.
· Organize the dock items using dock folders.
· By default, clicking on the centre button does not open the start menu. You can enable this in the settings panel.
· Uses the default high resolution icons in Windows Vista.
· New easy method of upgrading from older versions.
- Major coding updates
- New installation instructions developed for this release
- Standalone Stack 2 recoded
- Closing Dock settings Issue resolved
- Drag and Drop of Folders into folder issue corrected
- Standalone Stacks 2 remains in Memory issue corrected
- 64 bit Circle Dock full version now available
- Mouse Handler updated (There is known issues with regards to Windows 7)
- Code compression and usage increased should utilize less system resources.
- Improved overall stability
- Additions to settings
- Updated help files