D3DGear is an advanced Windows ingame utility software for 3D video games. With D3DGear, you can measure ingame framerate (FPS), capture 3D game screenshot, record video game movie. You even can use D3DGear to access Windows desktop within game.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game, the framerate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen; capturing screenshot, recording movie and analyze rendering performance will be as simple as pressing a hotkey. D3DGear supports DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX10, DirectX10.1, DirectX11, and OpenGL API. D3DGear runs on Windows 2000, XP, VISTA and Windows 7.
Features of D3DGear
* Automatically measure game framerate (FPS); display framerate on screen.
* User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
* User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
* User can customize framerate measuring interval.
* Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
* User can customize movie resolution, movie framerate, audio input channel and audio volumn.
* Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
* Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
* Add framerate in movie
* Add timestamp in movie.
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7, 32bit/64bit.
* DirectX 8/DirectX 9/DirectX10/OpenGL 1.2.
* DirectX9/DirectX10/DirectX10.1 video card with latest driver installed.
* Install with administrator privilege.
* Windows Media Player version 9 or later.