PageFocus Reader is a program for viewing, printing and faxing PageFocus files (including those created with PageFocus Draw, PageFocus Pro, and PageFocus Builder programs) and for creating and saving data entries for PageFocus forms.
- Browse hyper-link enabled PageFocus files at various viewing scales
- Print or fax PageFocus files.
- Slide presentation.
- Catch data entries into PageFocus forms and store data into binary or text files. You can use this to collect orders or information from you customer directly. For example, you can use PageFocus to create electronic catalogs and order forms. The user can then use the Reader to browse the catalog and fill in order forms directly. The filled-order can be printed, mailed, faxed, or emailed directly to you. You can then use PageFocus Pro to collect these orders and merge into your PageFocus database.
- A spell-checker is included for checking the spelling of the entered data.
- The reader is free.
- Small download file size and small executable file size