Serial Monitor Lite is an easy-to-use simple software serial port monitoring tool for everyone who works with serial ports. It contains basic features and allows you to deal with serial ports easily.
Serial Monitor Lite allows you to intercept, display and analyze all data exchanged between the Windows application and the serial device. It can be successfully used in application development, device driver or serial hardware development and offers the powerful platform for effective coding, testing and optimization.
This product, which is developed by professionals in the area of serial port communications, will help you to save time, money and precious nerves, as it already helped our partners.
Features of Serial Monitor Lite (DMS)
- Interception and analysis of data transfers between any serial device and Windows application
- Debugging any serial software or hardware
- Development of serial peripheral hardware
- Development of serial device drivers
- Researching the functionality of any third-party software and hardware
- Implementing, debugging and testing serial protocol between device and device driver
- Analyzing and reverse-engineering protocols
- Recording and replaying logs while debugging the implemented protocol
- Spying and logging RS232/422/485 communications
- Serial port bridging and analyzing
- Parsing MODBUS protocol messages
- Debugging and testing MODBUS device
- Writing and executing java scripts for custom serial data manipulation