WinSynchro : bidirectional synchronization of folders or complete drives in Windows, from disk to disk, from pc to pc, either locally or via network. Data security for documents to be modifieded on several computers. Transportation of documents on external drives, usb flash drives etc…
You often bring documents from your workplace to your home using a portable hard drive or a USB flash drive. You probably already overwrite your modified files and lost your work. WinSynchro is the absolute solution to this problem: you no longer copy the folders but you synchronize the folders.
- You take data from a server on a laptop on the road you must synchronize your laptop with the server to and returning from travel. You often copy on your laptop a large volume of data hosted on a server: synchronizing a large volume of data is incomparably faster since only one the files that are not up to date are copied.
- You need to maintain folders or discs up to date with recent changes (mirroring RAID). WinSynchro can manage your synchronizations and run them automatically at intervals of time or specific times (Pro version).
- With the ability to perform unidirectional or bidirectional synchronization, Winsynchro can be used as a manager of automatic or manual backups. Backups are very fast as only files that are not up to date in the backup are copied.
- Winsynchro can be used very quickly from the context menu that appears on all folders. It opens the window of WinSynchro in compact mode for a bidirectional synchronization of the folder with its image.
- At the end of each synchronization, a report is created and saved in the folders.