Argus Monitor 1.1.01 is a tool to monitor temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive. Argus Monitor runs as a background task and constantly monitors the health status of your hard disks. You will be informed in case one of the critical S.M.A.R.T.
values changes. If one of the attributes reaches a vendor specified
threshold, you will also get a warning that the hard drive is likely to
fail within the next 24 hours of operation. Argus Monitor
also stores the S.M.A.R.T. status of every drive (even the ones
attached only from time to time – e.g. via S-ATA) and will therefore be
able to warn you of decreased drive health even if the hard drive was
attached to another PC when the value decreased.
- Monitor your hard disk drive temperature and the health status of your hard disk drive by constantly checking the critical S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- Warns you with a probability of up to 70 percent before a hard drive fails — in time for you to save all the precious data added to your system after the last backup.
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives.
- Monitoring and graphical display of GPU temperature
- Graphical display of the CPU temperature (independently for each CPU core).
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
New in this Version:
- Support for Intel Clarkdale und Westmere processors added.