Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user. It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user from going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords.
When you use Kaspersky Password Manager to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe: all confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen.
Kaspersky Password Manager makes your web experience safe and easy.
Kaspersky Password Manager remembers your online usernames and their associated passwords so that you can have a number of different secure, strong passwords without having to remember every single one:
- Organize and store all passwords in one secure location
- Sign in to websites and applications with a single mouse click
- Access and secure all passwords with a single master password
- Store passwords in an encrypted database on your computer
- Automatically create strong, unique passwords
- Carry a mobile version of the product on a flash drive
- Fill in online forms automatically
- Fully Compatible with Microsoft’s new operating system, Windows 7