Have you ever lost your keys? Perhaps, yes. In such case you can usually create a duplicate or change the lock. But, what if you’ve lost your activation keys for Windows operating system or other major software you recently purchased? It may cost you from hundreds to thousands of dollars. With Recover Keys you will easily recover any keys lost. Simply scan your system for all installed software and make a backup, print or save it to a text file.
- Recover lost product keys: With Recover Keys you can retrieve activation keys for Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 Server / Vista / Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Alcohol 120%, Acronis TrueImage, Disc Director, SlySoft AnyDVD, CloneCD, Adobe Photoshop, Nero, Camtasia Studio, Electronic Arts games and many-many more programs. Currently it supports more than 950+ programs. Please, check the list of supported programs by this link.
- Backup your activation keys: Bad things happen: having a copy of all activation keys for programs you’ve recently purchased can save you a lot of money. Even losing serial number for Microsoft Windows can cost you more than $100 to buy a new one. Recover Keys is a low cost product designed to help you backup your product keys. With just few mouse clicks you can save all your product keys into Text file, Word, Excel, HTML, CSV, XML or simply send it to printer.
- Scan another Windows or another HDD: Do you have more than one Windows operating system installed on your PC? Want to scan another HDD for activation keys? Want to retrieve product serial numbers from hard disc which doesn’t want to boot normally? Recover Keys can scan another Windows for product keys, bootable or not. Usually the product keys are located in Windows Registry. Our little but powerful program will scan through registry of external Windows system, all you need to do is to select "Scan another Windows system" and choose a path to another Windows folder. Recover Keys will do the rest for you.
- Scan another network PC remotely: Besides scanning your local PC for product keys, Recover Keys can also scan a remote computer. You can do that by entering the PC name or its IP and authentication username and password, if applicable, into the "Scan remote computer" dialog.
- Script auto-updater: Currently, Recover Keys can retrieve keys for 950+ software programs, but we often update our list of supported programs (add new programs and update for latest versions). Our program comes with built-in auto-updater, so you permanently get a fresh database of supported programs and there is no need to reinstall.