New Utilities is a versatile tool intended for performing a number of vital system maintenance and optimization tasks. First of all, it provides a detailed snapshot of your system configuration, so you always know which devices are currently installed in your computer and use this information while communicating with support personnel when needed. If you are having problems with the system registry, don’t worry – New Utilities will fix it in no time. If the system reports a free space error on one of the drives, use New Utilities to wipe out the unnecessary temporary files. Other features include: files uneraser, process manager, startup/uninstall manager, IE optimizer, an Outlook tweaker and a work history cleaner.
New Utilities features:
- System information: All system information will be gathered and shown in one window: general characteristics, devices, processor, memory, etc. – you should click different properties in order to know the computer parameters.
- Fix registry problems: The Windows registry is a directory which stores settings and options for the operating system for Microsoft Windows versions. It contains information and settings for all the hardware, operating system software, most non-operating system software, users, preferences of the PC, etc. Whenever a user makes changes to Control Panel settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in the registry. The registry also provides a window into the operation of the kernel, exposing runtime information such as performance counters and currently active hardware.
- Uninstalling or changing software, hardware and drivers never leaves a PC clean. Entries are left behind in the computer registry causing the PC to become unstable and corrupted. This results in sudden crashes, system failures and unknown error messages that ultimately cause a severe lag in the PC’s performance.
- Remove temporary files: Drive Cleaner – Module created to delete temporary internet files, recently used program lists, history and other items from your computer and protect your privacy.
- Unerase deleted files: Windows does not physically remove deleted files from your hard drive, they stays on the drive until it is overwritten by another file. You can restore accidentally deleted files from NTFS file system.
- Processes management: Processes are programs in work. You can increase their working speed or unload from memory.
- Computer performance directly depends on free memory size. To increace its performance, unload unused applications.
- Startup/Uninstall management: Startup items are the programs that run when the PC first starts, using up system resources (usually unnecessarily). A couple of examples would be QuickTime, camera software, etc. These programs use up system resources and bog your PC down. Use startup manager to modify your startup list. In uninstall section you can remove incorrect program records.
- Internet Explorer tweaks: You can apply custom Internet Explorer tweaks and settings for suitable and secure your work!
- Outlook Express tweaks: Module enables you to tweak hidden settings: replace Outlook Express letters’ folder or attachment folder in a suitable place, change custom settings, etc.
- Secure your work: To provide secure your work delete command, applications and Internet history!