PC Power Shredder literally destroys files, free space and your Recycle Bin contents instead of only deleting them. Shredding a disk’s free space ensures that any deleted data stored in unallocated clusters will be completely shredded, and all the bits and pieces of left over data from deleted files will be destroyed.
- Shred Scheduler.
- Shred files, folders and the recycle bin.
- Shred drives.
- Shred free space.
- Operating system: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
- CPU: 300 MHz PentiumII or higher.
- Memory: Minimum 64 MB of RAM for Windows 9x-based systems and higher for Windows 2000 and XP.
- Disk Space: 5 MB free space for operation, plus an additional 10 MB that is needed during installation.
- Min. resolution 800 x 600 with 16MB memory and 16-bit color (high color)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v. 4.01 or higher.