ZenKEY allows you to control all aspects of your
computer via keystrokes. Using the configuration utility of the ZenKEY
Wizard, you can create menus, each
containing items which perform "actions". You can "fire"
these actions by clicking on the item or pressing a key-combination.
- aunch a program, bring it back into focus, or move to another one.
- Use an Infinite desktop space. Spread groups of windows around and move between them seamlessly.
- Iconize windows. Save Desktop area by replacing windows with ‘live’ icons showing CPU and memory usage.
- Open a document, folder, Internet resource or start a search.
- Move, minimize, or make windows transparent. Make them bigger, smaller, send them to the tray. Set them to ‘Always on top’ or tile them. Play.
- Issue a Media command, such as play, pause or volume up/down.
- Use an unlimited desktop to move across and place program windows.
- Start your screensaver, shutdown your computer, open a CD door and more.
- Access hidden Windows utilities.
- Control Winamp or compatible media players.
- Instantly display any menu of programs or actions at the mouse pointer.
- Launch other programs automatically on ZenKEY startup.
- Simulate a series of keystrokes (Script any action – automate task