Let Aurora wake you and your Mac. Wake up every morning to the sound of your favourite iTunes Playlist instead of that annoying alarm clock.
- Alarms :Set up as many weekly or one-time alarms as you like, select a playlist for each one and you’re good to go.
- Snooze :Snooze alarm playback and get a few more minutes of rest before the alarm goes off again.
- Sleep Timer: Fall asleep to some tunes, a DVD or a Quicktime movie. Aurora fades out the volume (and display brightness, if you want) and puts your Mac to sleep automatically.
- Wakes Your Mac: Aurora will wake your Mac at the right time, so you don’t need to leave it running. You can even power down your Mac over night.
- Bring your own playlists: Use your existing iTunes playlists to easily choose what music you want to listen to in the morning.
- Alarm Time in Dock: Aurora’s dock icon shows you tomorrow’s alarm time, even when Aurora is not running – so you can always tell when your alarm will go off in a glance.
- Apple Remote Support: Your Mac is not within reach of your bed? Control alarm playback, volume, and snooze using your Apple Remote.
- EyeTV Support: Wake up to the morning’s news thanks to Aurora’s EyeTV support. Aurora can play both EyeTV TV and radio channels.
- International: Aurora is available in 9 languages, including English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Chinese.