Live application is about making music; for composition, songwriting, recording, production, remixing and live performance. Live’s nonlinear, intuitive flow, alongside powerful real-time editing and flexible performance options, make it a unique studio tool and a favorite with live performers. If you’d rather be "making music" than just "using music software," Ableton Live is for you. Live 8, the latest version, includes a wealth of new techniques and improvements with a new groove engine, revamped warping, live looping, new effects, crossfades in the Arrangement View and a reworked MIDI editor.
New in this Version :
- Updated manuals
- Updated Help Pages
- Control Surface support for Novation Launchpad
- Several improvements for the AxiomPro Controllers
- Many more enhancements.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher recommended
- 1.25GHz PowerPC G4 processor or higher
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive