MSpectralDynamics on the other hand does not have any bands and works
with the entire spectrum instead. It approximates energy located in each
frequency and applies the dynamics to it separately. This algorithm is
extremely complicated but provides state-of-the-art sound quality and
features you could not even dream of before!
You can perform spectral compression to balance the spectral energy and
increase loudness with minimal amount of artefacts. You can apply
spectral expansion to excite frequencies and increase sound clarity. And
this is just the beginning. The package also contains
MSpectralDynamicsMini, a simplified version of MSpectralDynamics created
for those, who do not have the luxury of high-resolution display. Its
GUI is much smaller and it contains only necessary features.
Features of MSpectralDynamics
· True spectral dynamic processing – other compressors perform dynamic
processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same
actions in frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance
frequencies etc… There is no way to perform such actions with similar
sound quality and features.
· Free-form equalizer – a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a
free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable
using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
· Power spectrum analyzer – integrated spectrum analyzer gives you
accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain
reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
· 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1
and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
· Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
· Custom processing shape – by enabling this feature MSpectralDynamics
immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it
using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets
you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are
always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain
maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of
resulting response with almost unlimited zooming…
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any
MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and