Stomp 1.16 details
Stomp started its life as an idea to be the ultimate video
recompressor, and ended up something so much more powerful than that.
YouTube, Google Video, iMovie… The list goes on and Video is a huge
part of your online life. Ever tried to email a movie clip to Grandma?
What, it’s 400mb for a short clip of your cat playing the piano? Well,
that’s no fun at all (the file size, not the cat). Enter Stomp, where
size does matter.
What’s New in this Version
– Fixed the “Save As…” scrubber option. It now works all the time.
– Renamed the “Save As…” right-clickable menu items (on the scrubbed) to better reflect what they do.
– Fixed bug where video wouldn’t show if machine had multiple display adapters and multiple screens.
– Fixed Soundflower install for Snow Leopard.
– New Simplified Chinese translation!
– Updated Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and French
localization (thanks to Michael Krekin, Roland Leroux, Koichi Matsumoto
and He Yunxuan).
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later