Sense To Webpage is a freeware application that works with both Sense Personal and Sense Professional Edition variants of the Sense Editor to allow webpage text editing without prior technical knowledge.
Sense To Webpage in combination with the Sense Editor provides the potential for substantial cost and time savings as an alternative to both expensive webpage-authoring tools and reliance on third party web-designer services when straightforward webpage text modification is needed.
- Project oriented control isolating the user from file management complexities without limiting ability to exercise control over project direction.
- Output webpage built to XHTML 1.0 compliance.
- Original webpage validated prior to project creation without needing to be explicitly XHTML.
- Templates created automatically from existing webpages avoiding legacy barriers.
- Webpages with htm, html, shtml and php file extensions supported.
- Plain-text editing using the Sense Editor.
- Straightforward cross-correlation between webpage content and document text using hyperlink navigation.
- Supports modification of normally hidden information used for search engine optimisation.